2021 Schools / Tutors Licence
Licence our products annually
Schools or teachers who would like to use our products online, in the classroom, in after school clubs or to send home can purchase a licence which would permit your school to print/share our products for use by a predetermined number of your pupils throughout the calendar year. Upon placing an order we would provide your school with licensed versions of our Practice Papers and/or Revision Booklets in PDF format so your school can easily print as many copies as required or use online.
Private Tutors and Tutoring businesses can also purchase a licence to use our products commercially with their students.
Complete the form below to place an order or to receive a quote
- 2021 Version - AQE (CEA) Practice Papers 1-12
- 2021 Version - GL (Multiple Choice) English Practice Papers 1-12
- 2021 Version - GL (Multiple Choice) Maths Practice Papers 1-12
- Revision Booklets 1-5
- 2020 Version - AQE (CEA) Practice Papers 1-18
- 2020 Version - GL (Multiple Choice) English Practice Papers 1-18
- 2020 Version - GL (Multiple Choice) Maths Practice Papers 1-18
Licence Terms & Conditions
- A licence permits your school or tutoring business to print copies of the provided PDFs for sole use by a specified number of pupils/students throughout a calendar year.
- Your school or tutoring business not have permission to reproduce, lend, share, copy or distribute any printed or digital PDFs copies of the PDF files to any other persons.
- Your school or tutoring business does not have permission to use, share, lend, sell, print, copy or distribute the PDF or any existing digital or hard copies of the PDFs after the licence has expired.
- A 2021 licence expires at midnight on December 31st 2021.
- A licence must be renewed annually should you wish to continue using our products each year.
We will contact your School/Business when the 2021 tests have been completed to discuss the option of renewing your licence for the 2021/22 transfer test cycle.
Alternatively, if you would prefer to order hard copies instead of printing the PDFs yourselves we can fulfil bulk print orders at reduced rates.
Get a Quote
For a quote please complete the form below.
Placing an order
Schools, teachers or tutors should not purchase any products from our website shop. All licence orders are processed manually and the PDFs, unique to your school or tutoring business, are provided when the order is placed. You would confirm you would like to proceed with the order via email after receiving your quote. Schools can also raise an order on iProcurement after receiving their quote.
All licence orders are usually processed by the end of the same working day (Mon-Fri).
We accept payment by Bank transfer, school cheque or from the Education Authority (LMS or iProcurement).
Schools may recoup part or all of the licence or hard copy costs from parents if they wish however payment must be made by the school or the EA.
We accept Bank Transfer, Cheques or Paypal.
Schools / Tutors Order Quotation Form
- Information For Parents