Schools should NOT purchase any products from our website shop. All school orders are processed manually.
- Complete the quotation form at the bottom of this page.
- We email you your school’s quotation.
- You reply to the email confirming you would like to proceed with the order.
- We start to process your order right away and email you back as soon as your order is processed.
- If your school wants to pay using iProcurement you also need raise the order on the Education Authority’s system. We will then invoice the EA as soon as we receive the purchase order number (usually next working day).
- Licence orders are ready by the same working day or the following morning at the latest (Mon-Fri).
- Orders for bulk printed sets usually take about a week to be delivered.
- iProcurement – Your school raises the order on iProcurement after receiving the quotation and we then invoice the EA as soon as we receive the purchase order number (usually next working day).
- For payment by LMS, bank transfer or cheques we will email you the invoice when your order is processed.
- Payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date.
SEAG Papers 1-18 (Schools Edition)
All schools who place an order for SEAG Practice Papers will receive our exclusive ‘Schools Edition’ set which are not for sale in our website shop.
Annual Licence (PDF Download)
Schools or teachers who would like to use our products online, in the classroom, in after school clubs or to send home can purchase a licence which would permit your school to print/share our products for use by a predetermined number of your pupils throughout the calendar year.
Upon placing an order we would provide your school with licensed versions of our Practice Papers and/or Revision Booklets in PDF format so your school can easily print as many copies as required or use online. Get a quote.
- A licence permits your school or tutoring business to print copies of the provided PDFs for sole use by a specified number of pupils throughout a calendar year.
- Your school does not have permission to reproduce, lend, share, copy or distribute any printed or digital PDFs copies of the PDF files to any other persons.
- Your school does not have permission to use, share, lend, sell, print, copy or distribute the PDF or any existing digital or hard copies of the PDFs after the licence has expired.
- Each annual licence expires at midnight on December 31st.
- A licence must be renewed annually should you wish to continue using our products each year.
If your school would prefer to order hard copies instead of printing the PDFs yourselves we can fulfil bulk print orders at reduced rates.
Request a quote
Please complete the form below to receive your school’s quote.